Ceramic fiber blankets, also known as aluminum silicate fiber blankets, are called ceramic fiber blankets because one of their primary components is alumina, which is the main component of porcelain.
The ceramic fiber blanket is mainly divided into a ceramic fiber spray blanket and a ceramic fiber silk carpet. The ceramic fiber silk carpet has a long thermal conductivity and is superior to the ceramic fiber spray blanket in terms of heat preservation performance.
Most of the insulated pipe construction uses ceramic fiber silk carpet.
The manufacturability and stability of ceramic fiber blankets:
(1) The color is white and the scale is regular.
(2) does not contain any binder,
(3) Integrating refractory, heat insulation and heat preservation,
(4) The temperature resistance is 950-1400 °C,
(5) It can maintain good tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure when used for a long time under neutral and oxidizing atmosphere.